Monday, November 2, 2015

Project Life 2015 ~ September 6 to 30

Project Life 2015

September 6
My sister-in-law Marilyn arrived in Vegas today with her daughter Angie and son-in-law. We went to Shake Shack for burgers.




September 13
I try a new bread recipe today, it has now become my hubby's favorite white bread.






September 15
I do a bit of gardening today, and then took Papi to the dog park in the afternoon, it is a cloudy day and drizzle a bit, the dog park is empty, just me and Papi, we had a lot of fun.





September 20
Today I wake up and feel like a really good french croissant, so hubby took me to Paris......



Paris hotel here in Vegas I mean......



Mon ami Gabi is a french restaurant, we go there a lot for dinner, this is the first time we are there for breakfast....



Oh boy, that croissant - $5.50, but it is as good as those we get in Paris


speaking of which, I am really due to make a batch of croissant at home, the thing is, it is so time consuming, I had to stay home the whole day because it will take 10 hours, a lot of folding every hour, so I really need to pick a day that I don't have teach, plus I will make so many pieces and we only get to eat a few when it is fresh, the rest will have to go into the freezer, not that it is no good but fresh is still much better isn't it, so maybe I should wait till I have a house full of people?

September 26
Today we went to Frank Caliando again, he is such a funny guy.





September 29
We drove to Grand Junction to see Sarah and the kids again. I am always happy that my Papi can come along.


We love driving through Utah, it is like a huge national park with miles and miles of beautiful scenery.




We stopped at Riffle, CO for a night, and drive to Aspen the next morning.


September30
This is the first time I see Aspen in Gold.


I lived in Aspen for 2 summers, 2005 and 2006, the aspen leaves were green then, I promise myself that someday, I am going back to Aspen in the fall. We went there first week of September 2013, it was too early for the colors. I finally fulfilled my wishes and get to see the Aspen leaves in Gold this time.



Papi was playing in the bush while I was taking this shot.....


and then he got "stuff" sticking all over his face, it took me hours to pull them off one at a time.


but he is a good boy overall, he always just sat quietly when we eats at a restaurant


daddy took him for a walk near Benedict Tent




before I go, here's a lovely shot of Papi, I played with my phone during the road trip.


Thanks for reading!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful pictures with us
elma

Greta said...

Papi is just so cute! You take the best pictures--love these pages!

Suchi said...

Stunning pages!! I LOVED your trip pics..they are wonderful ! And Papi is adorable.... :) :)
Suchi xx

Heather McMahon said...

It sounds like the most amazing month! Fab photos too!

Adam said...

My dog always liked road trips. She never got tired of looking out the window

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love the photos!!! Looks like a great month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

So nice to see so many places I've been to! Fab project life pages!

Manuela said...

Great trip and photos I am in the mood for travel right now :-)
cute Papi! :-)

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh my, how beautiful are the autumn photos, beautiful places!! And dear Papi, so sweet...

Ros Crawford said...

Oh gorgeous photos!! Papi looks beautiful! So does breakfast at your Paris Hotel!

Audrey Pettit said...

I LOVE your PL posts, Kirsty! Your pages are so sweet, and I always adore all your photos and stories. Makes me happy to see your sweet photos of Papi, and I love your travel adventures!

dawn said...

Hello,

So happy to see your PL pages, always makes me smile!! You have done so good again this year. Not sure how you do so much creating that is, do you ever sleep?

Are you staying with the same size for next year? I am rethinking mine again, would like to go smaller I think. How long do you take to do your page? Do you print at home?

Hope all is well with you friend! Thanks so much for your blog comments, love it when you visit. Take care xo

Contagiously Crafty said...

Oh y those are fabulous photos. The layouts are great too. So wonderful to see your daily activities. Can't wait to see what's next.

Davi said...

just love your project life posts Kirsty! You do the most interesting things always fun to see PLUS you make me hungry looking at your lovely bread :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

I always love to see your travel photos...and go on the journey with you. Well done on keeping up with the PL.

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful photo's....and such a colourful life! Great to have friends, adventures and good times! Love your PL spread! ;-)

alexandra s.m. said...

Greta post and PL pages Kirsty!
Thanks~