Monday, September 15, 2014

Goodbye Summer! Welcome Fall!

Goodbye Summer!



Although I love ice-cream

but we don't really miss you much here in Las Vegas, LOL!




Welcome Fall!

source


We so love you!!!!

You are the most beautiful season of the year

I bet every corner of the world thinks the same!


.....................


Come share with me  what is your favorite season....





Note - These simple findings make me happy, the beautiful images above are not mine, please click on "source" below each picture to find out the original source or where I get them from. I share them because I think you would enjoy them too.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this wonderful pictures!
Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am hoping Fall comes quick for Las Vegas and Phoenix this year!! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Sigh.... SO beautiful! I am such a fall fanatic!

Tieva-Design said...

Lovely pictures.
Gabi

Sylvia said...

Loving what will be a wonderful Fall Kirsty, your photo's are yummy and beautiful! Have a fabulous Monday!

1CardCreator said...

Lovely photos. ~Diane

Maria said...

So beautiful! I love the fall with the cooler temps and changing of the leaves!

Unknown said...

Lovely photos Kirsty! To be honest, my favourite season is spring, just love seeing new life in the gardens everywhere, but I also appreciate autumn with its warm, rich colours!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Stella said...

Love your photos. I love the upcoming season too. Fall brings us back inside the house. I enjoy summer in the garden but I am not a fan of high temperatures. Fall gives me the opportunity to cook and bake a lot. And making it cozy at home:) Every season has its charm but fall is definitely a lovely time of the year!

Manuela said...

wonderful seasonal photos have you found for us

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Kirsty!

Greta said...

Love those pictures, Kirsty--thanks for sharing them. Yes, it's hard to beat Fall!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very pretty pictures...I am so happy we are standing at the beginning of summer ;-)

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous photo's....love the earthy colours of autumn! But here it's straight into summer...Spring seems to have been verrrry short...but I am not complaining, even for us Africans, winter was waaaay too long! ;-)