Monday, May 19, 2014

Project Life 2014 ~ April 11 - 14 (Seattle and Vancouver)

Project Life 2014

April 11

With the arrangement of our neighbor taking care of Papi, I am feeling a little better leaving home. We arrived at The W Hotel, Seattle at 1.15 AM. Great location, lovely room.

First thing I get up in the morning is to look at Papi cam and happened to see Diane at our house and happy that Papi get someone to play with for a while, compared to having him at PetSmart hotel, this arrangement is a lot better.


We had lunch with a friend at Purple Cafe and Wine Bar, nice place, great food, and I love the white berry tea, yum.....


After lunch I walk to Pike place market on my own while husband at work, I always enjoy these "lone time", walk around, eat doughnut, watch Papi on my phone once in a while, knowing that he is in good care makes me happy.



It is Spring in Seattle, lovely bloom everywhere....




and I happened to bumped into my favorite kind of store, Watson Kennedy, you can imagine how much time I spent in there....



I always love Pike Place Market, no matter how many times I've been there...




After dinner, we went for a baseball game.


April 12

We drive to Vancouver today, I am quite sad as I miss Papi so much, I want to go home! : (




We stay at the Four Seasons in Vancouver, ver nice big room, we even have full bathroom so we each have our own, LOL!
Dinner at Shuraku, nice ramen!


April 13, 14

I go for a walk by the water today, it is Spring and everywhere I go, I see pretty bloom








 I took my 20 month old son to Vancouver twenty something years ago, I still remember clearly, his smiling little face while sitting on the swing. I need to walk to Stanley park, just for old time sake. It's a 50 minutes walk from the water








like any other city in the world, real estate by the water are for rich men.




however, the abundant natural beauty in the Spring is free for all...







I finally get to Stanley Park, didn't walk deep into the park though as we have an early evening flight to catch, I am going home to see Papi, YAY!!!



I take a different route back to the hotel this time, it is a lot shorter






 now I am really really excited that I get to see this sweet face tonight when we get home






Movie Night


We went to Spider Man 2 last night, I like the last one better.


                                  


20 comments:

Tieva-Design said...

Thanks for showing us those wonderful pictures.
Gabi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful pictures
elma

Birgit said...

Yes - lovely pictures. Enjoyed looking at them!

fim.works said...

Hi Kirsty,
that looks like an very interesting trip! Fine weather, lots of good places to be - fantastic!
I'm curious on the theme for this week for Our Beautiful World ...
Hugs, Frauke

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your pages and the photos!!!! Papi is such a sweetie!!!!
And I have heard the second spider man wasn't all that great :(

alexandra s.m. said...

Thank you so much for sharing your travels and your PL with us! I truly enjoyed every picture and I'm dreaming of going to Vancouver one day ;))

Unknown said...

Those are amazing photos my friend. Looks like you had an awesome time. And I am Happy you where able to find someone to watch Papi. :) I LOVE seeing photo of where you use go.

We are here in Estes Park and it is beautiful. But no campers yet. There was a flood here last year and it washed out the campground. They will have it fixed by July. So we will just enjoy and visit till then. Have you guys been to Boulder or Fort Collins CO?

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love Seattle and hope to go back as I didnt get to see alot after the cruise!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous shots of this wonderful place Kirsty, so glad to hear you had a wonderful time up there!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE all of the FAB photos especially the Beautiful flowers! Gorgeous trip! Four Seasons is always wonderful!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful pictures, fascinating place, sorry you miss your Papi. ~Diane

dawn said...

Hi Kirsty,

YAY for more Project Life and gorgeous scenery and flower pictures. I love it!! No where around here has that many flowers, bring some to me please!! Great pages of your vacation, so happy you are sticking with it.

YAY for seeing Papi soon, so nice he has a friend to play and keep him company.

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Love Seattle. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures! Love your project lifes pages!!

Manuela said...

wonderful impressions from your trip. your project life pages are all the time so lovely.

Greta said...

You're not that far from me--sounds like fun except for having to leave Papi home. Great pictures, Kristy!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am so enjoying your PL pages, Kirsty, and LOVE to see all the photos of your journeys!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your photos are absolutely amazing..well done with keeping up with PL.

Ros Crawford said...

Your project looks great ... It sounds a wonderful trip ... love the photos ... especially Papi ... I miss my cats when I'm away so I know how you feel ...

Contagiously Crafty said...

I just love your Project Life posts because we get to see a combination of your work (which is always inspiring) and pictures from your adventures. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Alexa T said...

So lovely images from Seattle and Vancouver... thanks, also, for sharing!