Friday, December 13, 2013

PTI Make it Monday #144 ~ Heat Embossing Vellum

The Challenge:

PTI Make it Monday #144 ~ Heat Embossing Vellum



Since I already sent out all my heandmade cards for 2013, I am working ahead for holiday card 2014, LOL!



The pinecones is from PTI peaceful pinecones stamp set



and the sentiment is PTI Think Big Favorites #21 mini stamp set




I have a blogger question, let me know if you have the answer for me.

I changed my blog header last night, like before, I created them with photoshop and the background is white, but when I upload it to the blog, it appeared grey color instead, same goes with my signature at the bottom of the blog, I look at the old ones I had, they are white and blend in with the blog, I don't know what's going on, if you know, do let me know how I could fix this, thanks!

**Edit - when I open my blog this morning, my blog header magically became white, it was still grey last night before I went to bed, the same color as the signature, I don't know how it happened, but I guess all you need to do is complain!!!! LOL! Come on Signature, why are you still in grey??? : 0




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

a nice card !
Elma

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, you are SO good! 2014 holiday cards already? I haven't even gotten started on 2013! ;) This is beautiful! Love the stitched vellum over that pretty striped paper, and the embossed sentiment and pinecones are gorgeous!
So sorry, don't know about your Blogger questions...but your header does look white to me...???

Unknown said...

Looking good Kirsty, smart to get started for 2014! About the blog header, you might want to try to change it into transparent background and save it as a PNG file, that way you will not be bothered with different colours, hope this works out for you!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Kirsty, love the embossing! As for your header, it is white on my screen and the signature is slightly colored with lavenderish pink. don't know maybe it is just your computer screen! Have a fun Friday as the world of the computer is annoying to me at times as well!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the white embossed image on the vellum! GORGEOUS, Kirsty!

Tieva-Design said...

The white embossed image fits very well with the vellum! Love this card!
Greets
Gabi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kirsty!!! I didnt get that stamp set, but need to !!

Marybeth said...

I see a beautiful light purple blog header, but I am not one to know how to help. sorry.

This card is beautiful! You must have some good embossing powder because it covers so well. I always wished I bought the pincones, even more now.

Contagiously Crafty said...

Beautiful card. Embossing that vellum is so Christmasy! Great job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeee the pinecones!!!!

Radhika said...

Love the embosses image..

Unknown said...

This looks so pretty. I am still trying to get my cards out for this year. I am glad your blog fixed itself. That doesn't happen to often.

Hope your'e enjoying your weekend.

Hugs~



Amy Papale said...

Beautiful take on the challenge! Love the look of embossing on vellum, very elegant!!

Carolanne said...

This is so pretty! And I really like your blog header too!

Kristii said...

Soooo beautiful!! Love the embossed Peaceful Pinecones!!

sandi said...

Love the embossing! Looks fab!

Kim M said...

Wonderful card. Love the white embossing and adore that pine cone stamp! :-)

Lynnda said...

Beautiful card Kirsty! hugs...x